Installing Q-Cal on ProDVX
Before you start
Before you start installing your Meeting Room Screen do the following.
1. Connect the device to your network.
2. Change the time settings.
- Turn off Automatic date & time.
- Turn off Automatic time zone.
- Set the date and time.
- Set your time zone.
- Turn on Automatic date & time again.
3. Download and place the latest Android version of the Q-Cal Booking app on a USB stick. The latest version can be found by going to Views > Meeting room displays > here select Download for Android.
Installations of the Q-Cal app
- Go to Settings
- Choose Display > Sleep and select here 15. sec. (The on and off screen is controlled by the app. All settings can be made from App.Q-Cal.net)
- Now go back to all apps
- Insert your USB stick into the monitor.
- Go to the APK installer app.
- Click OK on the dialog box with the text "You need to grant access to READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE". Then on "Allow" in the next dialog box.
- Click the "Install" button. Now select "USB Memory".
- On the left side, click on the downloaded file.
- Now click on the Install button and then "Open''
- When starting up Q-Cal, a popup will appear here, click Yes Please
- Now select Home app and select here Q-Cal booking as home app.
- Now restart the device by unplugging the device.
The screen now displays a code on the screen. This code must be used when the monitor is to be connected to App.Q-Cal.net.
Update from UniteConnectBooking to the Q-Cal booking App - ProDVX
It is always important that the Q-Cal Booking app on the meeting room screen is updated to the latest version. This guide describes how to update a screen from an old UniteConnect app to the latest Q-Cal Booking app from NordicScreen. This guide is ...
Q-Cal recommended hardware
Q-Cal meeting room screens are using an all-in-one screens with LED light around the edges from PRODVX. The screens can be ordered at Fineman and be delivered with Q-Cal installed. Recommended hardware for Q-Cal can be found here. NB. NordicScreen ...
Q-Cal booking app - Advanced
Instructions on setting up Q-Cal Android app. Note: For references below to “website”, see https://app.q-cal.net/Views/MeetingRooms/ The Q-Cal Android app is compatible with devices running Android 4.1 up to at least Android 8.1. When installing the ...
How to close the Q-Cal Android App
To access settings on the ProDVX screen, the Q-Cal app must be removed from Home app mode. This is done by following this guide. 1. Press the following combo station on the volume buttons: 2 x Vol Down + 5 x Vol Up. 2. Then tap on Disable Home App ...
How to find the version of the Q-Cal Booking App
This guide shows where the Q-Cal Booking app version is located. 1. Go to Views> Meeting Room Displays 2. Each device has a version that can be viewed from the side. If the device has verison below 2.0, updating requires a reset of the device. This ...