Meeting Room Display Setup
The guide below applies to setting up Q-Cal Meeting Room Displays
To complete the setup of Q-Cal Meeting Room Displays, use the following:
- Q-Cal Meeting Room Display (Included)
- Power supply (Included)
- WIFI or Network cable
- Connect the power cord to the device and the electrical outlet. Make sure the device lights up.
- Q-Cal now starts up, press "Not Now" in the dialog box that appears.
- Swipe up and press "O", Q-Cal closes.
- Connect the Meeting Room Display to the Internet.
- We recommend that you are using cabled network.
- If you want to connect the meeting room display to the web via WIFI instead, select settings and including WI-Fi.
- Under Wi-Fi, select your WIFI network and then your Password, read our article on. WIFI.
- Now set the date and time correctly on the device.
- Restart the device. Disconnect power to the device and reconnect. Q-Cal is now starting up.
- Select "Yes Please" in the dialog box. select Q-Cal Booking and press "O"
- The screen now displays an image with a 4-digit Q-Cal Connect code.
- restart the device - The device is then ready for use. (Connect code is entered in Q-Cal)
The display will now be locked with Q-Cal.
How to make your meeting room display show green during meetings
This guide will show you how to make your meeting room display show green during meetings. 1. Log in to Q-Cal 2. Click on Views. 3. Hereafter choose Meeting Room Displays. 4. Click on the Gear-Icon next to the desired meeting room display. 5. Expand ...
Updating Meeting Room Displays
The Q-Cal Booking app is easily updated directly from App.q-cal.net. This guide works from Q-Cal Booking app 2.0 and up. If the app is version 2.0 or below, follow this guide instead. Q-Cal booking App - ProDVX Go to Views > Meeting Room displays. ...
How to use time management on Q-Cal meeting room screens
When using time management on meeting room screens, the screen will be turned off at a specific time selected. The time management is done at group level and is controlled from app.q-cal.net 1. Go to Views and select Meeting Room Displays 2. Select ...
Setup Q-Cal on iPad
Before starting, the following must be set up on the device. - The device must have an internet connection. - The devices date and time must be set up correctly. NB. When the following is set up, the iPad will be locked, and will only show a ...
Setup Q-Cal on Iiyama Displays
This guide will show you where to download Q-Cal, and how to transfer it to a Iiyama Display.* Before you start to download, make sure that the device has WebView installed. If this is not installed, Q-Cal will not run. Follow this guide to install ...