You'll need an USB stick preferably with nothing on it, as there is a chance that the QBit device won't accept your USB Stick, and it'll need to be formatted by the QBit device.
First step is to check if the device needs to be formatted.Formatting the USB stick:
1. Head to the Settings App
2. Click on Storage.
3. If the QBit device says that your device is corrupt. Select your USB Stick in the menu, and press Set Up
. This will delete everything on your USB stick, so backup the files if you wish to save anything on it.
If your USB stick works fine with the device, ignore this step.
After that's done, your USB Stick can now be used to install Q-Cal on.
4. While you're in the settings, click on Wi-Fi
. Here you'll need to set the device with the network you wish.
We recommend using an Ethernet cable if possible, as that would make the device more stable.
1. Plug the USB stick into your PC.2. Open
7. Turn on
5. On the right side there will now be an option called something like "Q-Cal-2.1.10-release.apk". Click on that option.
6. A window will now pop up. Click on Settings
10. When the app is installed, click on Open.
13. You'll need to restart the QBit Device after doing this. This is done by disconnecting the power and connecting it again.